We've seen a trend that many companies are looking for simple ways to improve their existing website in order to capture more leads. These two website tips are sure to bring a benefit, and they won't require a major overhaul or a big investment.
Tip #1: Test Your Site on a Mobile Device
Just because you are on a desktop or laptop most of the day doesn't mean that your customers are too.
Pull out your phone or tablet and visit your company website. Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the content displaying correctly without awkward spacing or sizing?
- Is it easy to navigate around?
- Does the user have to scroll a lot to get to the important information?
- Do the images and buttons grab your customers' attention, and break up long-running text?
These are all opportunities to improve the mobile user experience.
Tip #2: Make the Call to Action (CTA) Clear and Compelling
It may seem obvious, but you'd be surprised how many websites lack a clear call to action (CTA). If you are missing one too, here's how to fix it:
- Know Your CTA. What is the number one thing you want your site visitors to do?
- Describe the action in a way that sounds easy and brings a big benefit. For example, "schedule a no obligation review" or "start saving time now."
- Make the CTA bigger, bolder, and closer to the top of the page.
Do you need help fine tuning your website? If you've been feeling behind the curve and having trouble promoting your business in the new normal, we'd love to talk.
Schedule a free consultation with our team, and we can help you finally cross your website off the marketing to do list.